- If you are creating your own team the team can have no less than 3 players and no more than 5.
- You may sign up as an individual if you cannot get a team together and be placed on an existing team.
- Players who have not filled out the sign-up sheet will not be permitted to play.
- It is absolutely free of charge to participate in Fall Ball.
- All players must be at least 18 years of age.
- Women are permitted and encouraged to participate (we're a coed league).
- There are no jersey/uniform requirements for Fall Ball.
- Please skim over the rules section of the website. The rules of the game are very similar to baseball but have some important differences. Some of the rules (e.g.: season regulations, uniform, etc.) apply to regular season not Fall Ball.
- Fall Ball lasts 5 weeks with each team expected to play 2 games each night for a total of 10 games. Teams who want to play more than 2 games in a night may be able to do so.
- We play Monday nights beginning August 26th - September 23rd at Little Creek Park in South Charleston. Games start at 5:30 pm. Each game is 5 innings with 2 outs per team each inning. Games generally last about 30-50 minutes each.
- Any additional questions can be addressed by the commissioner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here is a link to the sign-up sheet/medical waiver form that all players must fill out. Please print off and fill out and bring to the games with you on August 26th.